Saturday, December 17, 2011

TEN Days of Christmas Countdown: Day 8 & 7

Hello gorgeous girls!

I know I was supposed to post a nail design yesterday but I was out most of the day and I only came home early this morning :D and so I didn't have time to make a post but don't worry I'm gonna make a 2 in 1 post today with not one but two designs. One of them is easier, the other is for those of you who not only have the time but also the patience to recreate it. Anyone of these you decide to choose you will surely get a lot of attention.

What says Christmas and winter time more than SNOWFLAKES and SNOWMAN?!





I hope at least some of you are enjoying some snow this holiday! :(

XOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I will answer any questions you have so ask away!