Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday I'm in love: Biker boots

Hello ladies!

    This fall a must-have item seems to be biker boots. I love the grungy look of leather boots with spikes or buckles...or both :D Especially if they are combined with either a leather jacket and a soft girly dress to tone down the harshness of all that leather or going all out with skinny jeans and an oversized sweater.

(My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!)
    
These boots have a tough yet kind of classic look to them, they are very versatile and they are great for fall/winter season as the can be worn on a rainy day as well as a snowy one. 
    A good leather boot will never let you down. However they can be very pricy so I'm sure we can find eco-leather substitutes to do the job :)

Here are some outfit ideas: 





    Comment below which one is your favorite look or how would you wear biker boots?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I will answer any questions you have so ask away!