Wednesday, April 4, 2012

NOTWednesday: Scarf Pattern Inspiration

Hello ladies!


Pfiu! What a full day I had! But such a beautiful, warm and sunny day so I was full of energy!:D

This design was inspired by one of my favorite scarves, and I actually wore it for a few days matching it to my nails which was a crazy hit!:))

I'll leave you with the pics and I'm going to bed...I'm just crazy tired!





I used:

  • Flormar Neon N015 - the blue
  • Flormar 423 - the light baby blue
  • Flormar Supershine 29 - the baby pink
  • The brown is an acrylic paint

I hope you had a fabulous day!

Sleep tight! Or have a great day if you just woke up! :D





2 comments:

Camy said...

This is so pretty!

Adriana Nica said...

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I will answer any questions you have so ask away!