Wednesday, August 31, 2011

FOTD: Last Waves

Hi ladies,

   Today I wanned to "spice" things up a little and post my first makeup look. I called it Last Waves since it's based on teal and blue-grey colors and because this is in fact the last day of summer *sigh* :(

   Here is the final result:
Natural Light 


I always make weird faces for some reason

   Products I used:

Face:
-L'Oreal Accord Parfait N4 + Sigma F80
- Rimmel Translucent Powder
- Pink blush from Sephora Palette + Sigma F40
- Elf Concealer Palette in Medium

Eyes:
- Teal eye shadow from Beauties Factory palette
- Blue & Grey & Champagne eye shadows from Sephora Palette
- Elf Cream Eyeliner in Black and no name angled brush
- Maybelline The Colossal Volume mascara
- Eyebrow pencil from Flormar in No. 402

Lips:
- Nude Lipgloss from Avon in Sand Shine

Hope you enjoyed this!

XOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I will answer any questions you have so ask away!