Friday, December 2, 2011

NOTD: Honey Chocolate

Hey beautiful ladies!

It's December!!  

Finally my FAVORITE time of the year is here! <3 <3 

I can't wait for Christmas!! And I'll have a special 10 day challenge for you guys! :D

Excited already? Because i am!! For 10 days (I'll announce the start day when I have everything set up) I will be posting a new design everyday!:D YAY! It will only be a nail per day but the main idea is to give you inspiration to decide what your Christmas manicure will be! You can choose 1, 2 , 3, 5 or even the whole 10 nails to combine and match however you like! 

I really hope you are as excited about this as I am and I swear I will do my absolute best to see this idea through! :D

But enough about that, for today I have (I think) my last non-holiday inspired design although if I think about it, hot chocolate with a little honey sounds just about perfect on a very cold winter day! :D

Here it is:


Hope you liked this, you give it a try and have a great month of December!

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I will answer any questions you have so ask away!