Monday, June 11, 2012

NOTD: Abstract Pink

Hello beautiful ladies!


This summer sun is really getting me in a better mood! :D

Today I wanned to show you that you can achieve cute nails without creating perfect shapes! And I'm not talking about water marble or splashing, just lines, strokes that overall can give your nails and extra something wihtout that much effort.

Here I used:

  • Rimmel 291 "Urban Princess" as my base colour
  • Flormar Supermatte M117 for the semi-roses underneath the silver (ring finger)
  • Golden Rose 132 - the Silver
  • Olivia (by Orkide) 350 a rosy glitter for the "branch-like" design (thumb, pointer, pinkie)
  • Flormar Supermatte M112 - the Dark Purple (middle finger)
  • Pink rhinestone from a wheel

Hope you like this!

Have a fabulous summer guys!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I will answer any questions you have so ask away!