Saturday, May 28, 2011

Colourful Zebra Print Nails

Hey guys!


      Today I'll be showing you a very funky and crazy nail design that I made and I don't really remember where I got my inspiration for this but I do know I got alot of compliments on it :D 






       I don't think you can see so well in the pictures but I used 3 colours: pastel yellow, pastel green and a nice pink as a base, just horizontal large stripes to cover my whole nail and I've blended them a little at the line where they meet (wih a needle or a toothpick while they're still wet). Then I used black acrylic paint and a striping brush to create the zebra print. And I just added topcoat and a matte topcoat for the ring finger. 

       Hope you like it!


xoxo
Adriana

1 comments:

chell said...

wow! love your nails,,
this is look so beautiful

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I will answer any questions you have so ask away!