Sunday, May 29, 2011

HAUL

     This is my first haul and I'm not sure if I'll do this regularily but I just wanned to share some things I got the other day because I really really like them alot!

     First, I got an eyeshadow quad perfect for summer in my opninion, I love the way it complements my skin and I might show you guys some pics of the makeup I intend to wear alot this summer. The quad is called "Ombre a Paupieres" from Ruby Rose Cosmetics, a pretty cheap brand.
      Then I got this amazing orange-coraly lipstick from Miss Sporty which is called Bubble Gum (how cute is that!:D) and I just love the way it makes me look alot more tanned than I actually am :X
       Last but not least I got -how else- some nail polishes:
  • a cute very fresh looking green frum Gabrini, no. 401
  • an orange colour to match my lipstick (haha kidding) from Classics, no 270
  • and a glitter from Golden Rose Paris, no 70.
       Here you have a picture of all the products (sorry about the lighting )



          And the swatches for the lipstick and the eyeshadows:



       Hope you enjoyed this! And let me know if you've tried any of these products and your opinion on them!

xoxo

Adriana



1 comments:

Miu Miu said...

te astept si eu la cele 2 giveawayuri deschise:
http://shoeper-women.blogspot.com/2011/06/miu-miu-s-pretty-giveaway.html si aici : http://shoeper-women.blogspot.com/2011/06/miu-mius-giveaway.html

pupici

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I will answer any questions you have so ask away!