Monday, May 30, 2011

NOTD: Citrus Fresh "Orange Juice"

     Hi everyone!

    Today I was inspired by an orange that I ate earlier so I thought I would do a pretty popular these days nail design featuring citrus fruits and this is what I came up with:

  • I started off by applying my new orange from Classics - I talked about this in my previous haul;                                                                




  • Then I added my -also new- Glitter polish from Golden Rose

  •  And using white acrylic I started 
drawing half circles on my ring finger and on my thumb








  •  And then I just painted the top part of the half circles with green, dark orange and yellow and added small slightly lighter triangles on each of them.

                                                                                       (right hand)
AND THAT'S IT! 

                                                                     
                                                                      (left hand)

          I really hope you liked this!

xoxo 
Adriana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I will answer any questions you have so ask away!