Sunday, June 5, 2011

NOTD: Blue Flowers on Orange Gradient Nails

        Hello everyone!

     I hope you're all having a great fun summer weekend!

     Today's design was inspired by this beautiful hot weather outside with all the sun and beautiful flowers all around :D There's a tutorial up on youtube for this so go check that out if you're interested in how I did this nail art design: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3mjqQG59CQ





       I hope you enjoyed this and that you'll try it out!

xoxo
Adriana

2 comments:

Frombeautywithloveblog said...

chiar te pricepi.. f frumos.. te astept si pe blogul meu....poopici

Sara said...

OMG!! girl you're so creative! LOVE this one! <3 :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I will answer any questions you have so ask away!