Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Review - Syoss Extra Strong Hold Hairspray

     
         I bought this hairspray about 3 weeks ago because I really needed one that day and I couldn't find my regular one. Do I regret it? NO! 
         This hairspray is actually surprisingly good. The first thing you notice about it is that it doesn't make your hair sticky at all!
         Pros:  

  • NO stickiness 
  • Rather pleasant smell
  • Very easy to brush out
  • It holds my curls better than any other hairspray I ever tried - I have really fine hair that normally doesn't hold curls more than an hour or two if I'm lucky, but this one hold my hair in place for about 6-7 hours on a very hot and humid summer day
  • It's pretty cheap (15 RON = 5$)
        Cons:
  • I feel like it's reducing the natural shine of my hair when applied
  • It doesn't add any shine - like the label says
  • It is very hard to get out of the tube. No matter how much you shake it, it's still a lot more difficult to apply than other hairsprays - you have to constantly make a "shaking" move when applying.

        Would I recommend this product? Definetely! If you get passed the fact that it's harder to apply, it's a very good product that I will be repurchasing for sure especially for curly hairdo's.
         This is the hairdo that the Syoss Hairspray helped keep in shape throughout the day:


I hope this was helpful!

xoxo
Adriana


         

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I will answer any questions you have so ask away!