Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday I'm in love

Hello ladies!


This is the first "edition" of Friday I'm in love and I wanned to start off by telling you what this is about...well sometimes the posts are a little impersonal so I wanned to give you a sneak peak into things that inspire me, things that make my heart sing or that I just feel that are true and reflect who I am more so that you can get to know me a little better. I hope you like my idea :)

Today I'm in love with...


Untitled #168


Short sleeve shirt
$80 - itsthenewblack.com.au

Balmain blue jeans
€690 - shopmrsh.com

Mel flat shoes
$64 - topshop.com

Bracelet
€13 - pullandbear.com

Disney couture jewelry
£24 - comparestoreprices.co.uk



Would you wear this outfit? 
Or maybe it's not quite your style?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read them all and I will answer any questions you have so ask away!